All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
TD Greystone Asset Management ("TD Greystone") is an institutional money manager with multi-asset solutions proudly serving its clients since 1988. Based in Regina, with additional offices in Toronto, Winnipeg and Hong Kong, TD Greystone manages over C$37 billion on behalf of institutional clients across Canada.
TD Greystone offers a full range of multi-asset class solutions with in-house teams covering fixed income, Canadian equities, U.S. equities, international equities, real estate, mortgages and infrastructure. We are committed to providing unique solutions to help meet clients' long-term investment objectives.
Our Momentum Program,
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
We are hiring for the position of TD Greystone Alternative Investments Intern/Co-op
to provide a range of operational and analytical support and perform transactions and other processing activities. This role will not only provide you introductory experience in a professional setting, you will also be equipped with skills and experiences that contribute to the completion of your studies and prepare you to build a career in your chosen discipline. In this role, the Co-op will support the team with some or all of the following activities:
Requirements Assigned Line of Business Requirements
- Collecting research information and preparing reports
- Conducting analysis of the valuations of underlying investments
- Assisting with the audit process and analysis of investment financial statements
- Validating data to ensure the integrity of the data
- Supporting projects focused on the ongoing improvement of our investment management process
Please note that the line of business that you are assigned to may require specific skills not mentioned in this posting
Additional Information Early Talent Requirement
- Currently completing a post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Commerce, with a focus on Economics or Finance
- Enthusiastic interest in all aspects of the financial markets, as evidenced by completion of a number of finance and accounting courses
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, and the ability to operate within specialty software programs and databases unique to our industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative and supportive team-based environment
Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence Sept 7 - Dec 23, 2021.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.