All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
TD Greystone Asset Management ("TD Greystone") is an institutional money manager with multi-asset solutions proudly serving its clients since 1988. Based in Regina, with additional offices in Toronto, Winnipeg and Hong Kong, TD Greystone manages over C$37 billion on behalf of institutional clients across Canada.
TD Greystone offers a full range of multi-asset class solutions with in-house teams covering fixed income, Canadian equities, U.S. equities, international equities, real estate, mortgages and infrastructure. We are committed to providing unique solutions to help meet clients' long-term investment objectives.
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Co-op/Intern Programming
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
The Co-op will support the team with some or all of the following activities:
- Collecting research information and preparing reports
- Conducting analysis of the valuations of underlying investments
- Assisting with the audit process and analysis of investment financial statements
- Validating data to ensure the integrity of the data
- Supporting projects focused on the ongoing improvement of our investment management process
Additional Information Early Talent Requirements
- Currently completing a post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Commerce, with a focus on Economics or Finance
- Enthusiastic interest in all aspects of the financial markets, as evidenced by completion of a number of finance and accounting courses
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, and the ability to operate within specialty software programs and databases unique to our industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative and supportive team-based environment
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
This position is a 4-month work term and will commence May 2022. Hours
37.5 Start Date
- Summer Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.