Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting directly to the Service Supervisor, the position of Technician Helper is responsible for general shop labourer and wash bay duties plus supporting Technician with their jobs.Job Description:
- Moving equipment in and out of the shop
- Aid mechanics with the removal and installation of guards, moving of parts, disassembly, and parts washing.
- Oil sampling, lube and oil changes
- Washing and detailing of equipment
- General clean up of shop, yard and machines
- Other General Duties as required
- Completion of grade 12
- Ability to multi task, detail oriented, positive attitude, and team player
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment
- Mechanical aptitude with basic understanding of heavy equipment parts and repair
- Ensure all service documentation and billing is accurate and properly recorded.
- This position is based out of Saskatoon and will be on a Monday-Friday, 5x2 shift.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing