Territory Sales Rep
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Your primary objective as a Territory Sales Representative will be to seek and identify areas for new and expanded customer growth. Solutions include sales of Wireless, Internet Connectivity, Television and Phone.What you'll be doing:
What you bring:
- Active prospecting into net new and existing clients to promote and sell Ruralwave & Cable Cable solutions to increase the overall penetration within a defined addressable territory.
- Researching prospective customers to identify contacts, and roles within the decision making centre.
- Utilizing Social Media and various creative customer engagement methods to gain alignment across the organization on account strategy.
- Acting as an ambassador of Ruralwave & Cable Cable to our clients and provide them with superior world-class customer experience to maximize client retention rates and promote growth to the business. This would include trade shows and customer events.
- Understanding current and prospective customers' issues, with the ability to quickly relate those into sales opportunities via outbond calls
- Developing the right solution for clients' evolving needs
- Build relationships with partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions.
- Ability to focus on achieving targets and work well with a broad team, in order to leverage the correct skillset as applicable.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers.
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Proven success as a top performing sales professional
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline is preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience; preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization
- Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset
- Experience selling into targeted verticals is an asset
- Experience selling over the phone is an asset
- Working knowledge of CRM and tracking applications such as Salesforce
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent active listening skills and Superb verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for providing world class sales and service solutions
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet changing business needs
- Bilingualism is an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 413 Eldon Road (7736), Little Britain, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Inside Sales
Requisition ID: 243267
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing
Little Britain, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Network, Sales Rep, Data Center, Telecom, Sales, Technology
Information Technology Sales and Marketing