Are you ready to start your mechanic career with First Student?! Join our team as an Apprentice Mechanic!
At First Student, our technicians are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have experience in heavy equipment repair. We are currently looking for an apprentice technician at our ______location. Why pick First Student? Glad You Asked!
We care as much about you as our students' safety. That's why we are Proud & Excited to offer the following:
Apprentice Technician Job Duties Include:
- Competitive Wages & Consistent Pay - Hourly Rate opposed to flat rate
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Training which is on the cutting edge of transportation with technology
Apprentice Technician Job Requirements:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Repair vehicle defects as required
- Complete work orders legibly and accurately
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job & submit tool inventory annually
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Manager
- Minimum 3 rd year Apprentice
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous vehicle repair preferred
- Experience with computers an asset
- Willingness to work with others and learn
- Mechanically-minded and safety-conscious
Now is the time to enhance your career...not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity! Apply online today to become a part of our team!
- Garage environment and on road repairs if needed.
- Involves day shifts, Monday to Friday
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Maintenance and Technicians