Location: Multiple Programs, Prince Albert, SK
Position: Part-time Permanent
Posting Closing Date: October 11, 2022
Ranch Ehrlo is seeking for highly motivated individuals to fulfill the rewarding role of Youth Care Worker (YCW) within our agency.
YCW's fulfill the role of providing day-to-day care for youth who have experienced many challenges and benefit from the support and role modelling of understanding adults.
Benefits of the role include:
Eligible Applicants Will Possess:
- Work schedules with shift rotations that allow for 3-5 day breaks between shift rotations
- Evening, weekend, and overnight shifts which provide many individuals the flexibility to attend classes, coordinate childcare and allow plenty of time for outside interests
- A fast-paced environment where you are active with youth out in the community doing activities such as swimming, hiking, fishing, and attending community events.
- The opportunity to build genuine relationships with youth who have experienced complex challenges including behavioural issues, mental health disorders, substance dependency and other related issues
- Excellent work experience for those looking to work in the fields of education, social work, nursing, corrections, or policing
- High school diploma
- A valid class 5 or novice 2 driver's license with a clear driver abstract history
- An outgoing personality with a desire to build genuine relationships with youth
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to display empathy, patience, and understanding in day-to-day interactions.
The successful candidate is responsible for completing all mandatory training requirements for the position as per agency policy and guidelines.
The successful candidate should also be aware this is a shift work environment including night shifts and 12-hour shifts in a 7-day week operation.
Wager range is $23.16 to $29.94 per hour.
If you have any questions, please contact,Jody Wiesner at 306-533-9665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Training