"We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know JOIN Our Team as a Delivery Driver with our Gref's DivisionJOB PURPOSE:
Provide dispatch and on-time delivery support to lease operators and customers by driving delivery vehicle and providing administrative support. The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, lease operators and complete bills of ladings. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-time delivery service by driving a delivery vehicle
- Deliver parcels, boxes and various other commodities as business dictates
- Request signatures.
- Conduct pre/post trip inspections and practice injury prevention standards
- Must be able to perform all shipper/receiver duties including drive forklift and maintain clean safe vehicles
- Other duties/jobs as may be required
- High School Diploma preferred. Class 5 driver's license minimum.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Possess a willingness to learn and take on new and additional tasks
- Friendly, outgoing, punctual and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Regina and surrounding area
- Previous warehouse experience would be an asset
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds and move appliances with use of wheeler. Work in inclement weather conditions as required.
Maintenance and Technicians