Engineering Coop Student 12-month term beginning January 2, 2023Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan
Are you a third-year engineering student, excited by research looking to gain hands on experience in a manufacturing environment. If the answer is yes, we would love to connect.
As a member of the Technical Department, the Engineering Co-op student will work with technical employees and other operations employees to document projects and experimental trials for Meadow Lake OSB mill’s Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) program.What We’re Looking For:
- Pursuing post-secondary education in applied science, engineering, or wood science filed
- 3rd year student will be given priority
What We Offer:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Alignment with Tolko’s values of safety, respect, progressiveness, integrity, open communication and profit
- Previous Co-op experience is an asset
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license (no restrictions) before January start date
- Strong understanding of manufacturing process flow is an asset
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Student housing will be provided for the duration of the work-term
An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 65 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com
until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics